What Do You Stand For?
Just by opening your doors, you are conveying a message. So why not take the time to do it on purpose?
Some small business owners mistakenly think ‘branding’ is only important for large companies with broad budgets. But branding simply refers to the way your business is identified across marketing channels and to the outside world.
When you’re ready to get serious about your online presence, the best place to start is at the beginning. Our brand intensive is a deep dive into the core of your business to give you the clarity, confidence and solid plan to succeed.
PHASE I: CLARITY
A combination of discussions, research & analysis to gain the clarity that informs all else
- Mtg #1: Business & Brand
- Mtg #2: Ideal customer
- Mtg#3: Market & competition
- Mtg #4: Strategies & tactics
- Goals for website & social
- Metrics to determine success
Research & Analysis
- Set up analytics to set baseline
- Channel audits
- Content audits
- Competitor research & analysis
- Industry /channel research
- Keyword research
- Deep website audit (Security, hacking, spam, SEO elements, index & rank, content, broken elements, conversion analysis)
You will receive a Lean Business Canvas that outlines your key metrics & unique value proposition
- Mission & values
- Offerings & UVP
- Ideal customer
- Market & competition
PHASE II: STRATEGY
An all-day intensive where we design key components and construct a strategic roadmap to:
- Optimize website & traffic drivers
- Attract the right audience
- Convert strangers into leads
- Nurture leads into customers
- Integrate for closing business
- Assess the results
- Customer avatar
- Messaging & sales copy
- Build sales funnels for 4 segments
- Targeted campaigns for 4 segments (Content, CTAs, Landing pages & thank you pages, Ads & Email sequences)
- Website navigation
- Link-building plan
- Content Marketing Plan
- Choose 10 keywords
- Create list of topics related KW
- Create a plan for content creation/curation based
- Create schedule for posting
You will receive a 12-month roadmap that contains plans for website development, sales funnels, suggested plans for campaigns, content creation and social media management.
PHASE III: MOTION
You decide how much you would like us to implement for/with you
This is when the budget is a primary factor or you want to do the work yourself. We hand over the roadmap and give you 30 days of weekly coaching to guide you through the process.
Here, we can collaborate with your staff and train them to take over maintenance after the first 90 days.
When you want a complete outsourced team, we can implement 90+ days of the roadmap. The scope will vary based on your unique strategy, but will often include:
- Optimize your website for messaging, SEO, security and fixing any problems
- Begin content creation
- Create Email marketing system
- Create lead generation workflow on site for 1 segment
- Create/optimize social channels
- Research industry: directories and link building opps
- Begin building an audience